- Our Team
- Contact Us
The lavender scent is complimented well with the lavender coloured flowers on the teacup set.
Vessel: Coclough Bone China Cup with saucer & plate
Wax: Coconut / Soy
Other: Dried flowers
Choose $8 postage at checkout for standard postage, $12 for Urban, tba for international.
CANDLE CARE / WARNING (To prevent Fire & Serious Injury)
• Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick to at least 6mm
• Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface
• Avoid drafts, vents or anything which will catch fire
• Only Burn for 2-4 hours at a time to prevent overheating vessel
• Never leave burning Candle unattended and keep away from Pets, Children and Furnishings
• Don't touch the flame, put flame out safely. Stop candle 6mm before end.
• After use, Recycle by using for storage or replace wax after use
© Copyright 2021 Iti Toa Maori, all rights reserved.