- Our Team
- Contact Us
250ml vessel, soy wax lightly scented with “Cool Water” scent.
Inside is beautifully glazed and will make a stunning trinket or storage vessel.
Standard post $8, Urban $12 - international tba
Allow the melted wax pool to reach the sides of the vessel before putting the candle out to prevent wax from building up on the inside of the vessel, as well as prevent tunneling of the candle during future burns. We recommend a burn time of around 2-3 hours - no more than 4 hours. The Candle vessel will be hot - especially china and glass vessels - during and after burning, so allow the wax to cool before handling the vessel.
CANDLE CARE / WARNING (To prevent Fire & Serious Injury)
• Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick to at least 6mm
• Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface
• Avoid drafts, vents or anything which will catch fire
• Only Burn for 2-4 hours at a time to prevent overheating vessel
• Never leave burning Candle unattended and keep away from Pets, Children and Furnishings
• Don't touch the flame, put flame out safely. Stop candle 6mm before end.
• After use, Recycle by using for storage or replace wax after use
© Copyright 2021 Iti Toa Maori, all rights reserved.